Morgan County Schools will be delayed two hours on Tuesday.
Colbert County Schools are closed on Tuesday due to flooding and road conditions. According to the district's superintendent, officials have decided that it is not safe to have buses on the roads with water.
Lincoln County Schools in Fayetteville, Tennessee are delayed two hours on Tuesday.
Limestone County Schools will be operating at regularly scheduled times on Tuesday, but bus services will not be offered to students who live on roads currently closed due to flooding. Absences will be excused for these students.
All Jackson County Schools will be in session on Tuesday. Buses will not run in areas where water is still covering the roads, and students who live in those flooded areas will not be expected to attend.
Flooding forced several school districts to close on Monday. To see a full list of these closures, click HERE.
To see a full list of roads closed due to flooding, click HERE.
- Some North Alabama schools delayed, closed on Tuesday due to flooding and road conditions
- North Alabama schools closing early Wednesday due to rain, flooding
- Updates: Flooding closes more North Alabama roads
- UPDATES: Flooding closes more North Alabama roads
- Limestone County roads closed due to flooding
- School closings and delays due to weather
- Winter Storm Warning: North Alabama road conditions
- Redstone Arsenal closed Tuesday due to anticipated winter weather conditions
- North Alabama, Tennessee schools opening late, closing Thursday due to flooding
- Officials: Zierdt Road in Madison closed indefinitely due to flooding