The Madison County Sheriff's Office identified a suspect who used cloned debit and credit cards at the Walgreens on University Drive on November 8th.
According to authorities, one purchase was successfully made while two other attempts were declined. A cloned bank card is when an individual obtains credit card information and then takes a blank card with a card reader and transfers the credit card numbers and info onto the blank card. The scammer does not even need the physical copy of a credit card. All they need is the information.
The Madison County Sheriff's Office asks that if you can identify the person, to contact Investigator Finley at 256-533-8847 or email email@example.com.
- Madison authorities searching for card cloning scammer
- Card cloning hits Decatur
- Police: Fraud suspects had equipment for cloning credit cards
- Huntsville police seek pizza-buying suspect with cloned credit card
- Madison County authorities bust suspected credit card thief
- Madison County sheriff: Beware scammers pretending to be us
- Authorities searching for theft suspect
- Authorities searching for escaped inmate
- Decatur police searching for credit card thief
- Madison County authorities identify package theft suspect