The Madison County Sheriff's Office identified a suspect who used cloned debit and credit cards at the Walgreens on University Drive on November 8th.
According to authorities, one purchase was successfully made while two other attempts were declined. A cloned bank card is when an individual obtains credit card information and then takes a blank card with a card reader and transfers the credit card numbers and info onto the blank card. The scammer does not even need the physical copy of a credit card. All they need is the information.
The Madison County Sheriff's Office asks that if you can identify the person, to contact Investigator Finley at 256-533-8847 or email email@example.com.
- Madison authorities searching for card cloning scammer
- Card cloning hits Decatur
- Madison County sheriff: Help identify woman accused of using cloned card at local business
- Police: Fraud suspects had equipment for cloning credit cards
- Huntsville police seek pizza-buying suspect with cloned credit card
- Madison County authorities bust suspected credit card thief
- Huntsville police want help identifying suspects accused of using cloned debit cards
- Limestone County sheriff wants help identifying woman accused of using cloned credit card at Walmart
- Decatur Utilities warns about scammers impersonating the Tennessee Valley Authority
- Madison County sheriff: Beware scammers pretending to be us