Photo Gallery 1 Images
Florence volunteers and city employees were recognized by Alabama's People Against a Littered State.
This comes after people and groups joined forces this spring to clean parks, creeks, rivers and the streets. More than 400 people collected nearly 13,000 pounds of litter and debris.
The next citywide cleanup in Florence is set for March 14, 2020.
This document is courtesy of the City of Florence.
- City of Florence recognized for citywide cleanup
- Huntsville police officers patrolling citywide for start of school
- Tanker spill cleanup begins
- Florence Burglar Arrested
- New date for north Huntsville cleanup
- Cleanup in Huntsville happening rain or shine
- Tennessee Riverkeeper starts cleanup project in Decatur
- Governors Drive reopens after concrete spill cleanup
- Cleanup from storm continues in Athens
- Tornado damage cleanup underway in Marshall County