There is a new way to pay for parking in downtown Huntsville. The city announced Thursday morning that it is adding credit card payment and even smart phone payment options to 400 meters.
Starting in early 2019, people will be able to pay using the Passport parking app where you set up an account with at least $5 and use that to pay. You can even use it to extend your time from your phone.
- City announces new way to pay for parking in downtown Huntsville
- First restaurant announced for downtown Huntsville development
- City says parking is no issue in Downtown Huntsville
- New parking garage coming to Downtown Huntsville
- Huntsville City Council OKs new downtown hotel
- Huntsville announces #GoPlayHsv Challenge
- Huntsville City Council approves new pay scale for city employees
- City: Here are the best places to find parking in downtown Huntsville this weekend
- City council to discuss bringing e-scooters to downtown Huntsville
- Rocket City Fair announced