NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - One spot after Pittsburgh jumped in front of them, the Cincinnati Bengals bolstered their offensive line by grabbing Alabama tackle Jonah Williams.
He can play either side of the line, is strong and mobile, and technically sound.
Just like Michigan linebacker Devin Bush, the player the Steelers traded up ahead of the Bengals, to get, Williams should be an immediate starter.
- Cincinnati Bengals pick Alabama's Jonah Williams in first round of 2019 NFL Draft
- New York Jets select Alabama's Quinnen Williams as third overall pick in 2019 NFL Draft
- Houston Texans pick Alabama State's Tytus Howard in first round of 2019 NFL Draft
- Minnesota Vikings pick Alabama's Irv Smith Jr. in Round 2 of 2019 NFL Draft
- New England Patriots pick Alabama's Damien Harris in Round 3 of 2019 NFL Draft
- Oakland Raiders pick Alabama's Josh Jacobs in first round of 2019 NFL Draft
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers pick Auburn's Jamel Dean in Round 3 of 2019 NFL Draft
- Nashville to host 2019 NFL draft
- Minkah, Rashaan talk NFL Draft
- 2019 NFL Draft, what you need to know as round two approaches