The well-known Austin, Texas-based Tex-Mex restaurant, Chuy’s, will be opening its first Huntsville location in Spring 2019 in the Shops at Merchants Square at Bob Wallace Avenue.
The restaurant, which was founded in 1982, already has locations in Nashville, Chattanooga, Atlanta, Birmingham and Tuscaloosa.
For more information, click HERE.
- Chuy’s Tex-Mex restaurant opening first Huntsville location
- Chuy’s Tex-Mex restaurant opening Huntsville location, hiring 145 employees
- Cook Out opens first Huntsville location
- UPDATE: Missing Huntsville senior located
- This is when Topgolf will open its Huntsville location
- Rocket Republic brewery to open second location in Huntsville
- Just Love Coffee Café opening first Alabama location in Huntsville
- 3 new restaurants coming to downtown Huntsville
- First restaurant announced for downtown Huntsville development
- Huntsville restaurants stop handing out plastic straws