Sunday the Governor of Texas attended a church service in Sante Fe remembering the 10 victims killed and there was also a funeral held for one of the victims.
This while 12 victims are still in the hospital recovering.
ABC's Elizabeth Hur explains the latest developments from Sante Fe.
- Church service and funeral held for Texas school shooting victims
- Texas church holds first worship service since deadly shooting
- Tennessee Valley Church goers react to Texas shooting
- LIVE: Funeral for Lawrenceburg firefighter to be held today
- Vigil held in Huntsville for victims of Florida shooting
- Candlelight vigil to be held for 3-year-old shooting victim
- Missing motive as Texas community mourns 10 victims killed in school shooting
- Vigil held for homicide victims in Huntsville
- Hurricane victim reunites with North Alabama church
- Texas Lt. Governor: Culture of violence causing school shootings