Cherokee High School was placed on a soft lockdown after loose shell casings were found in the hallway. Law enforcement tells us that officials searched lockers and no weapons were found.
The superintendent has sent a call out to parents, and the incident is being investigated.
- Cherokee High School lockdown lifted
- Sparkman High School lockdown lifted after anonymous threat
- Swampy football field could be fixed at Cherokee High School
- Cherokee student arrested for school threat
- Lockdown lifted at Decatur Middle, Decatur High after threatening phone call
- Student arrested after Sparkman High School was placed on lockdown
- High speed car chase causes Limestone County schools lockdown
- Brooks High School in Killen placed on soft lockdown
- Lawnmower accident kills Cherokee County man
- Danville shooting puts school on lockdown