North Alabama will see mostly dry conditions today through Sunday. With that said a weak system make bring a few showers and snow showers overnight tonight and through Saturday morning. Recent data indicates that Sand Mountain has the best chances but precipitation will be less than 0.10". Snow accumulations are not expected Saturday morning.
North Alabama warms through this weekend. Saturday highs are back to the low 50s and Sunday will be near 60.
Unfortunately, several more very wet storm systems will impact North Alabama Monday through next Thursday. It is possible that we pick up an additional 3-4"+ of rain next week. This additional rain on top of our already saturated soils and ongoing flooded waterways could set up major flooding for some areas next week. Follow the forecast closely through next week. Flooding is one of the deadliest weather types.
- Chilly Friday, flood threat increases next week
- Flooding threat increases through tonight
- Chilly weekend, rain chances on the increase next week
- Sunny But Chilly For Friday
- Damp and chilly for Friday
- Rainy & chilly
- Sunny but chilly Friday, snow possible next week
- Dry and chilly Thursday but flooding continues
- Rain Begins Increasing Friday
- Chilly temperatures to start the week