The chill is back, and it is the big story tonight and Saturday. Warming will begin on Sunday, but that's when the chance for rain returns to our forecast.
This evening will be mostly cloudy but dry. Temperatures will drop through the 30s with wind chills in the 20s. The low by morning will be near 28 degrees with wind chills near 20 degrees. Saturday afternoon will become brighter as clouds clear. The high will be 49 degrees with wind chills in the upper 30s at the warmest.
Clouds will increase on Sunday, and rain will return after noon. Temperatures will warm from 38 in the morning to 48 in the afternoon. Monday will be mostly cloudy with periods of rain, especially later in the day. Temperatures will warm from 40s in the morning to lower 60s in the afternoon. Widespread heavy rain will fall on Tuesday. Rainfall amounts of 1-3 inches are possible.
- Chill lingers through Saturday
- Bama's big chill
- Another day of arctic chill
- Cooler Monday and lingering thunderstorms
- Wind chill can make temperatures dangerously cold
- Rain moves out, cool air lingers
- Colder air arrives as showers linger
- Flooding issues linger into the work week
- Lingering showers and considerably cooler Friday
- Lingering storms Monday, drying out Tuesday