A boy who fell into a Danville pool a week and a half ago died Tuesday night in a Birmingham hospital.
Jackson Easterwood, 2, passed away at UAB Children's Hospital in Birmingham, according to a post on the family's Facebook page.
Easterwood was found in the bottom of a pool at a Danville home during a family visit on Feb. 24. Family members said they believe he was in the pool about five minutes before he was found.
Funeral arrangements have not been announced.
- Child who fell in Morgan County pool dies
- Arab man dies in Morgan County wreck
- Man dies in Morgan County crash
- Morgan County woman dies in crash
- Morgan County woman dies in Cullman County crash
- Morgan County man charged with making child porn
- Morgan County investigators capture felony child molestation suspect
- Morgan County inmate died from "undisclosed medical reasons"
- Morgan County woman dies in hotel balcony fall in Florida
- Morgan County Sheriff’s Office K9 Deputy Knox dies