Alabama State Troopers say a child on a bike was hit by a car Thursday around 3 p.m. on Rosie Road in Tanner. Emergency medical crews say the child was flown to a children's hospital in Birmingham.
The child has a head injury and possibly a broken leg, according to emergency medical crews.
- Child on bike hit by car in Limestone County, flown to hospital in Birmingham
- Bullets hit Birmingham's Topgolf
- Two Florence children flown to Birmingham hospital after boiling water burns
- Child hit by vehicle near Limestone County Sheriff's Office
- Fiery Limestone County car crash sends 3 to hospital
- 2-year-old child fatally shot in Birmingham
- East Limestone band trailer with equipment stolen in Birmingham
- Decatur student flown to hospital after falling from banister
- Neighbors rally behind boy hit by car in Limestone Co.
- Birmingham hospital shooting leaves employee and suspected gunman dead