HEMSI paramedics said they expect a child to recover after nearly drowning at a pool Monday morning.
The call came in just after 10 a.m. at Mountain Springs Swim Club on Kennamer Drive.
Paramedics said the boy, whose age wasn't immediately known, was breathing and was expected to be OK.
He was taken to Huntsville Hospital to get checked out, officials said.
- Child nearly drowns at Huntsville pool, officials say
- Concerned neighbors discuss pool safety after boy nearly drowns
- Coroner: Boy drowns in Colbert County swimming pool
- Huntsville community pool vandalized with homophobic graffiti
- Child taken to hospital after near-drowning incident in Madison
- A toddler nearly drowned in a hotel pool. Nurses staying there for a convention saved him
- Child who fell in Morgan County pool dies
- Huntsville man charged with child porn possession
- Facebook's official announcement on Huntsville Data Center
- Officials investigating fire in Huntsville motel