A child was hit by a truck in Florence.
Florence Police told WAAY 31, a family member kept the child still and calm until the ambulance got to the scene.
The child was transported to Huntsville Hospital.
The child was injured but alert and answering the officers' questions, said police. The driver of the truck did stop immediately and this incident is believe to be an accident.
- Child hit by truck in Florence
- Two people charged in Florence truck theft
- Florence fire trucks approved to be built
- Florence unveils its new fire truck
- Florence man charged with child abuse
- Florence police officer comforts small child
- Florence man, already facing dozens of child porn charges, hit with 155 more
- Empty truck switches gears, hits Huntsville house
- Florence Fire Station down to one fire truck
- I-Team: Mother of child hit and killed by pickup truck indicted on drug charges