CULLMAN, Ala. (AP) - Authorities say a 3-year-old child has died after a fire in a camping trailer in northern Alabama.
The Cullman Times reports that the fire happened Sunday morning in the Simcoe community in Cullman County.
Cullman County Coroner Jeremy Kilpatrick said he was notified of the blaze around 8:40 a.m. Sunday through a 911 call. The child's name wasn't released.
The Cullman County Sheriff's Office also responded to the scene, along with volunteer fire departments.
Few other details were available early Monday.
Information from: The Cullman Times, http://www.cullmantimes.com
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
4/30/2018 7:18:59 AM (GMT -5:00)
- Child dies in camping trailer fire in northern Alabama
- Overnight fire destroys trailer
- Flu numbers spike in Northern Alabama
- Northern California wildfires spreading
- Disney releases new 'Aladdin' trailer
- Alabama agency raises low-income child care
- Milton McGregor, Alabama's gambling king has died
- Racial profiling bill dies in Alabama Legislature
- Wife of Alabama's Attorney General has died
- SWAT called to trailer after shots fired at investigator