A student was arrested for writing a threat on a bathroom wall at Cherokee High School, officials said Friday.
Andrue Dylan Jones, 19, was charged with terrorist threats Friday, Colbert County Sheriff Frank Williamson said.
Jones posted bail and was released to his parents, according to Colbert County Schools Superintendent Gale Satchel.
- Cherokee student arrested for school threat
- Cherokee High School lockdown lifted
- Swampy football field could be fixed at Cherokee High School
- Lawnmower accident kills Cherokee County man
- Madison police arrest juvenile for school threat
- Cherokee's Piggly Wiggly open again after customer accidentally shot himself
- Dozens are jobless after Cherokee Piggly Wiggly closes
- Student arrested after making threat at Section High School, officials say
- Student in custody after Pisgah High School social media threat