A student was arrested for writing a threat on a bathroom wall at Cherokee High School, officials said Friday.
Andrue Dylan Jones, 19, was charged with terrorist threats Friday, Colbert County Sheriff Frank Williamson said.
Jones posted bail and was released to his parents, according to Colbert County Schools Superintendent Gale Satchel.
- Cherokee student arrested for school threat
- Cherokee High School lockdown lifted
- Swampy football field could be fixed at Cherokee High School
- Lawnmower accident kills Cherokee County man
- Student arrested for making threats at Douglas Schools
- Madison police arrest juvenile for school threat
- Cherokee's Piggly Wiggly open again after customer accidentally shot himself
- Dozens are jobless after Cherokee Piggly Wiggly closes
- 82-year-old man charged for running pill operation in Cherokee
- Police: Huntsville High School student arrested for air-dropping threats onto other students' phones