A charity is paying off mortgages for the family members of two fallen police officers.
Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation is paying off the mortgages on the family homes of fallen Hendersonville, Tennessee police officer Spencer Bristol and fallen Huntsville police officer Billy Clardy III.
Officer Clardy was killed in the line of duty on Dec. 6. He is survived by his wife and five children.
Officer Bristol was killed in the line of duty on Dec. 30. He is survived by his wife and daughter.
- Charity paying off mortgages on family homes of fallen Huntsville officer, Tennessee officer
- Organization presents check to family of fallen Huntsville police officer
- Memorial fund created for family of fallen Huntsville officer
- Morgan County honors fallen officers
- Huntsville Police and Madison Co. Deputies honor fallen officer
- Madison Co. fallen law enforcement officers honored in downtown Huntsville
- Huntsville Police dedicate Christmas tree to fallen officers in department
- Hundreds show support at candlelight vigil for fallen Huntsville officer
- Community continues to show support for fallen Huntsville police officer
- Huntsville police announce plans for funeral procession for fallen officer