According to court documents, the Madison County District Attorney's Office and family of John Mullins, during a hearing on Friday, the state dropped all charges against Mullins, because the victim made untrue statements in the case.
In February of 2018, Mullins was charged with first-degree rape, incest, two counts of first-degree sexual abuse and transmitting obscene material to a child.
His trial was scheduled to start on Monday. On Friday, a motion was filed to drop charges in another Madison County court case. Read more about this HERE.
- Charges dropped in Madison County rape case
- Neighbor reacts to Madison County man charged with rape, incest
- Former Madison County deputy indicted on rape, incest charges
- Etowah County men charged with rape
- Lauderdale County man charged with rape
- Morgan County sheriff charges teen with rape
- Huntsville traffic stop finds Madison County rape, incest suspect
- Sweden drops investigation into Julian Assange over rape allegation
- Madison County Tiger walk
- Hartselle man arrested on rape charge by Morgan County deputies