Police are investigating after cement truck flipped over at the intersection of Highway 20 and Governors West.
According to police, the crash happened shortly after 5 a.m.
The truck spilled water but no cement or fuel leaked.
The turning lane of Highway 20 is blocked as crews try to remove the truck.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the crash, the driver walked away unharmed.
- Cement truck flips over on roadway
- Police investigating New Hope crash, truck flip
- Changing temperatures are affecting roadways
- Car Flipped In Decatur Highway
- UPDATE: Truck flips on Old Big Cove Road after driver couldn't take Cecil Ashburn Drive
- Dislodged mobile home blocking Decatur roadway
- Redstone Arsenal updates roadway flooding impact
- Madison County roadway reopens after gravel spill
- 18-wheeler flips on Highway 72, driver hospitalized
- Driver unharmed after car flips into river