A wreck between a car and a train is being cleared on Church Street in Huntsville. A woman was traveling north and tried to make a u-turn on the tracks to go south on Church Street. She was struck by the train in the process and was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The car has been towed, and the train is stopped. Church Street is closed, and because the train is so large, it's also blocking Pratt Avenue. No one else was injured or involved in the wreck, and Huntsville Police urge drivers to avoid the area.
- Car vs. train wreck on Church Street in Huntsville
- Train wreck shuts down streets in Hollywood
- Huntsville church offering free workforce development training
- Woman who survived 16th Street Baptist Church bombing visits Huntsville
- Huntsville business suffering because of Church Street road closure
- Businesses happy Church Street in downtown Huntsville is now open
- Portion of Church Street in Huntsville closing for road work
- Huntsville police encourage church leaders to attend active training session
- Wreck cleared at Governors Drive, Gallatin Street
- Huntsville police: Car hit by train on Pratt Avenue