A wreck between a car and a train is being cleared on Church Street in Huntsville. A woman was traveling north and tried to make a u-turn on the tracks to go south on Church Street. She was struck by the train in the process and was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The car has been towed, and the train is stopped. Church Street is closed, and because the train is so large, it's also blocking Pratt Avenue. No one else was injured or involved in the wreck, and Huntsville Police urge drivers to avoid the area.
- Car vs. train wreck on Church Street in Huntsville
- Train wreck shuts down streets in Hollywood
- Huntsville church offering free workforce development training
- Woman who survived 16th Street Baptist Church bombing visits Huntsville
- Huntsville police encourage church leaders to attend active training session
- Huntsville Havoc opens training camp
- Teen girl identified in deadly Huntsville church bus wreck in Atlanta
- Downtown Huntsville wreck knocks over pole
- 1 dead in early morning Huntsville wreck
- Multiple weather-related wrecks reported in Huntsville