Two teenagers in a vehicle escaped serious injury after their car flipped over a guardrail Tuesday afternoon.
The wreck happened on Highway 431 near the Tennessee River around 3:30 p.m.
Authorities on the scene said the car hydroplaned and flipped.
The teenagers in the car, ages 17 and 15, had some minor scratches.
- Car flips over guardrail near Guntersville
- Driver unharmed after car flips into river
- Driver injured after vehicle hit guardrail on Interstate 565
- One dead, another injured in Guntersville car crash
- Roundabout might help Guntersville traffic
- Vigil held for Guntersville woman
- Woman hospitalized after her car flips in Harvest
- Police respond to flipped car on Memorial Parkway
- Woman injured after her car flipped on Homer Nance Road
- Huntsville police: Running red light leads to car flip