A Cullman woman died today in a car crash about five miles north of Cullman.
Alabama State Troopers say the wreck killed Amy Lachelle Drake. The 42-year-old was driving a Toyota 4-Runner about 1:30 this morning when it ran off Cullman County Road 1545. The SUV hit a tree. Drake died at the scene, according to investigators.
Troopers say Drake was not wearing a seatbelt. The investigation is still going on.
- Car crash kills Cullman woman early Sunday
- 2 killed in Cullman County car crash
- Cullman man dies in Sunday morning crash
- Arab man killed in Cullman County crash
- Cullman County teen killed in crash
- Moulton woman, teenage son killed in Cullman County crash
- Leighton woman dies in early Sunday crash
- 2 adults, 2 children killed in Cullman County crash
- Morgan County woman dies in Cullman County crash
- Man arrested for murder of Cullman woman