The highly anticipated CFB Playoff Rankings come out October 30, but when the College Football Playoff Executive Director is in town, he gets to answer questions before the big reveal.
Bill Hancock, CFB Playoff Ex. Director, spoke to the Huntsville Quarterback Club Tuesday night at The Ledges.
He is talking with the club about the history of college football playoffs and about who is on the committee and how they select teams.
He says strength of schedules play an important role in the process, but he wouldn't give us any predictions on SEC teams making the playoff.
"I learned a long time ago not to talk about specific teams or specific conferences," Hancock said. "But I do know SEC football is really strong. I think it's going to be a great finish for the SEC season. How's that for a non-answer?"
Next week's Huntsville Quarterback Club meeting features Rob Pate, a columnist from Auburn University.
- College Football Playoff Executive Director visits Huntsville
- College Football Playoff National Championship preparations underway
- Georgia tops initial College Football Playoff rankings
- 2018 High School Football Playoffs
- Friday Night Football scores, Playoff Edition
- Friday Night Football: Playoffs, round 1 recap
- Friday Night Football Scores - Playoffs Week 2
- Friday Night Football Scoreboard, Playoff Week 1
- Friday Night Football Scoreboard, Playoff Week 2
- Friday Night Football Scoreboard, Playoff Week 3