The Chattanooga bus driver convicted in a deadly 2016 crash was arrested and charged with rape Thursday night.
WAAY 31 checked the Davidson County Jail Inmate roster and saw Johnthony Walker was booked just before 10pm.
Few details were released about the incident. Walker has a $350,000 bond.
As more information is released, WAAY 31 will update this story online and on air.
- Bus driver convicted in deadly crash charged with rape
- Former bus driver convicted in fatal crash charged with rape
- Man who posed as Uber driver convicted of rape, sentenced
- Driver charged with manslaughter in deadly Huntsville crash
- Chattanooga school bus driver gets 4 years for deadly 2016 crash
- Monrovia Church remembers teen one year after deadly bus crash
- Church members give back after deadly bus crash
- Roads may not have been salted before deadly bus crash
- Drivers' names released after deadly three-vehicle crash in Guntersville
- Judge rules on evidence against bus driver in fatal crash