Marshall County Schools cancelled classes Thursday due to facility problems caused by freezing weather.
Robert Sloman Primary School in Douglas had flooding from broken pipes, school officials said Thursday morning.
Douglas Elementary and Asbury Elementary schools had frozen pipes, they said.
The district initially planned to delay schools by three hours Thursday.
The school system says it expects to return to normal operations Friday.
- Broken, frozen pipes close down Marshall County Schools
- Marshall County schools closed Thursday after flooding, frozen pipes
- Snowfall closes schools in DeKalb, Marshall counties
- Cold reality: Frozen pipes can be messy, expensive disaster
- Marshall Co. schools closing due to flu
- Marshall County Schools closed until Tuesday due to flu
- Frozen chicken recall alert
- Marshall County tornado shelters
- Warming Centers In Marshall County
- Shots fired at Marshall County home