An investigation is underway in Bridgeport after police say two men robbed the First National Bank Bridgeport on Highway 277 Friday.
Police were looking for a dark colored possibly charcoal gray Chevrolet Colorado pick up truck with an extended cab, but that car was eventually found in Bridgeport.
Police say two males were in the car, and they're still on the loose, possibly on foot. One of the men was identified by authorities as Archie Lee Williams, 41, of Flint, Mich.
Police say they are armed and dangerous.
If you know anything, you're asked to notify the Jackson County Sheriff's Office, Bridgeport Police, FBI, or your local police department.
- Bridgeport Police investigating bank robbery
- Huntsville police investigating robbery
- Wind damage causes power outage in Bridgeport
- Huntsville Police investigating robbery at Regions Bank on Memorial Parkway
- Huntsville police investigate robbery shooting
- Bank robbery suspect behind bars
- Bridgeport chosen for program to increase city's economic development
- Florence police investigate armed robbery at business
- Florence police: Man arrested after donning disguise, attempting bank robbery
- Arrest made in Decatur bank robbery