They say sports are a microcosm of life itself. No matter your game, when you lose you face adversity you have to push through and keep fighting. That statement couldn't carry more weight for Logan Brewer, a senior at Hatton High School who isn't letting Hodgskin's lymphoma stop him from playing the game he loves.
Hatton High senior Logan Brewer isn't letting Hodgkin's lymphoma stop him from doing what he loves.
Posted: Apr 12, 2018 10:52 PM
- Brewer battles for the love of the game
- Brewer moving from area title game drama
- 'Hannity' fans smash Keurig brewers over pulled ads
- Brewer High School senior charged with selling drugs
- Brewer High students revved by Huntsville-built Toyota engines
- Brewer High School principal picked as new Morgan County superintendent
- Austin's love for lax
- Brewer High School student charged with murder of mom found in house fire
- West Morgan vs Brewer grabs AHSAA Offensive Spotlight for Week 5
- Morgan County Sheriff’s Office: 1 in custody in ‘hit list’ probe at Brewer High School
Scroll for more content...