WASHINGTON (AP) - Judiciary Committee votes to send Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination to full Senate.
- Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination headed to full Senate
- Senate confirms Brett Kavanaugh as next US Supreme Court Justice after epic struggle
- Senate vote on Brett Kavanaugh set for Friday
- Brett Kavanaugh confirmed by Senate vote interrupted by noisy demonstrators
- Tennessee, Alabama senators weigh in on Kavanaugh nomination
- Brett Kavanaugh's accused affecting confirmation vote
- Supreme Court allows full enforcement of Trump travel ban
- Kavanaugh sworn in as 114th Supreme Court justice
- Teacher resigns after tweet about killing Brett Kavanaugh
- Supreme Court rules on Trump travel ban
Scroll for more content...