WASHINGTON (AP) - Judiciary Committee votes to send Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination to full Senate.
Judiciary Committee votes to send Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination to full Senate.
Posted: Sep 28, 2018 1:05 PM
Updated: Sep 28, 2018 2:33 PM
- Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination headed to full Senate
- Senate confirms Brett Kavanaugh as next US Supreme Court Justice after epic struggle
- Senate vote on Brett Kavanaugh set for Friday
- Brett Kavanaugh confirmed by Senate vote interrupted by noisy demonstrators
- Brett Kavanaugh's accused affecting confirmation vote
- Tennessee, Alabama senators weigh in on Kavanaugh nomination
- Kavanaugh sworn in as 114th Supreme Court justice
- Supreme Court allows full enforcement of Trump travel ban
- Teacher resigns after tweet about killing Brett Kavanaugh
- Oscar nominations 2020: See the full list of nominees
Scroll for more content...