Temperatures are not as cold as yesterday morning but it's still cold this morning. We will have a fast warm-up this morning from near 30 to 50 today. The weather story of the day will be the wind with gusts increasing early this morning to 25 mph. It will be breezy all day and night.
We will start to see some spotty showers begin this evening with more rain later on tonight. It will be rainy at times Wendesday with the rain pushing out near 12 a.m. Thursday. As the rain is ending we may see a very brief change to some snowflakes.
- Breezy Today With Rain Moving In This Evening
- Dry today but rain moves in Saturday
- Warm and breezy with evening storms
- Hot and breezy Wednesday
- Milder today with weekend rain
- Flash flood concerns with torrential rain today
- Overcast today with rain arriving tonight
- Sunshine today; Rain & Snow Possible Midweek
- Rain moves out, cool air lingers
- Total solar eclipse moves across South America today