The Boys & Girls Club of North Alabama is opening Farley Boys & Girls Club STEM Lab on Tuesday, Feb. 27 at 5:30 p.m.
The STEM Lab is funded by Torch Technologies.
The lab will contain modern technology, and will offer projects that apply the principles of science, technology, engineering and math.
Club-members can use technology such as 3-D printers, 3-D pens, and other tools to brainstorm ideas and collaborate on community improvement projects.
The opening event is located at 2900 Green Cove Road in Huntsville.
- Boys & Girls Club opening STEM Lab
- Boys and Girls Club opens new music studio
- Boys and Girls Club closes doors in Southeast Decatur
- Boys and Girls Club of Athens hosts community meeting
- STEM Summer Camp
- Ceremony marks opening of Alabama computer forensics lab
- Huntsville Hospital opens first Infant Nutrition Lab in north Alabama
- Young tech girls get boost from Huntsville Madison County Boys and Girls Club
- Volunteers spend Martin Luther King Jr. Day renovating new Boys and Girls Club of Decatur
- Abandoned Decatur Fire Station could be restored by Boys and Girls Club