Huntsville's Botanical Garden is celebrating their 30th birthday this week.
All week, they will be hosting 30-minute-moments, which is a series of informative garden chats what will begin at 11 a.m. each day.
The garden will be hosting several events leading up to their official celebration on Monday, May 21st.
The "Dancing in the Streets" event will start Monday at 6 p.m.
Tickets are $15 and anyone who's 30-years-old will get into the event free.
- Botanical Garden celebrates 30 years
- Huntsville Botanical Garden's CEO retiring in August
- Weather postpones Huntsville New Year's Eve celebration
- Newman Technology celebrates 5 years, debuts new technology
- A+ College Ready program celebrates 10 years in Alabama
- Toney Volunteer Fire Department celebrates 50 years of service
- Huntsville City Schools celebrates 56 years of integration
- LifeSouth celebrates longtime donor
- UNA Baseball celebrates Halloween
- Hartselle gardeners looking forward to spring for harvest season