Investigators in Fayetteville, TN are working to determine who called in a bomb threat.
WAAY 31 learned the call came into the corporate office in Texas around 10:30 Tuesday morning. The building was immediately evacuated. Officials told us the "all clear" was just around 1pm and worked picked back up with 2nd shift at 2:30.
Savana Brown, who works at Daikin, told us when they heard the news quote "Literally everyone stopped their job...nobody even said anything everyone just started throwing stuff down saying clocking out.. leaving and just telling you to leave pretty much."
We reached out to the Daikin Head plant in Texas who told us the investigation is ongoing.
- Bomb threat called into Daikin Plant
- Daikin settles with water authority over contamination lawsuit
- Jemison High evacuated after bomb threat
- Huntsville Jr. High evacuated after bomb threat
- Madison Walmart cleared after bomb threat
- Madison Police arrest suspect in Walmart bomb threat
- Huntsville woman facing charges for Fayetteville bomb threat
- Local law enforcement investigating bomb threats emailed nationwide
- Two Florence businesses evacuated due to hoax bomb threat
- Decatur police respond to possible bomb call at Decatur mall