According to Morgan County Coroner Jeff Chunn, the body of a 22-year-old man was found in a ditch near a storm drain behind the Farmer's Market in downtown Hartselle.
Chunn said the scene was cleared around 4:00 p.m. and Hartselle police are investigating. Chunn said foul play is not suspected and an autopsy will not be done. He said it will likely be ruled an accidental death.
- Body found near Hartselle City storm drain
- Hartselle High School opens as storm shelter
- Hartselle City Schools sees record breaking enrollment
- A Hartselle man is missing
- Hartselle bust uncovers heroin, meth
- Hartselle mom charged after newborn was found buried in backyard
- Hartselle man found dead; 2 charged with murder
- Police program will put more officers in Hartselle City Schools
- Body found in north Huntsville
- Bodies found in northwest Huntsville