The Alabama Department of Forensics identified a body found in Guntersville on September 8 as 34-year-old Kendra Bayless.
She was first reported missing to the Marshall County Sheriff's Office on July 6.
A man who lives on Seibold Street in Guntersville told WAAY 31 he was exploring through the woods when he found the body and called 911. He said it was in a very secluded area.
At this point, there's no information on how she died. The Marshall County Sheriff's Office and the Guntersville Police Department are still investigating.
- Body found in Guntersville identified as missing woman.
- Body found at Guntersville Dam identified
- Body found in Guntersville sent to be identified
- Authorities working to identify body found near Guntersville Dam
- Body of missing man recovered from Lake Guntersville
- Body found in water near Lake Guntersville Sailing Club
- Body found in Hollywood identified as missing man
- Vigil held for Guntersville woman
- Missing Decatur man's body positively identified
- Decomposed body found in East Lawrence identified