Photo Gallery 3 Images
The Boaz Police Department reports Zane Bradley Priest has been found and is oK.
Douglas Brooks Hamilton also is in custody. They were found in a Collinsville motel by the DeKalb County Sheriff's Office.
According to Boaz police, Misty Priest, the mother of Zane Priest, was also arrrested and charged with production of child pornography and two counts of sexual abuse. Misty Priest is in the Marshall County Jail on $60,000 bond.
A missing 11-year-old Boaz boy may be with a man who police say produces child pornography.
Zane Bradley Priest, 11, was last seen about 8 a.m. Tuesday in the area of Brown Street in Boaz, according to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency on behalf of the Boaz Police Department.
Zane is white with brown hair and eyes. He is about 5 feet tall and weighs about 140 pounds.
Law enforcement says Zane may be with Douglas Brooks Hamilton.
Boaz police on Tuesday said Hamilton is wanted for production of child pornography.
Anyone with information on Zane or Hamilton is asked to contact the Boaz Police Department at 256-593-6812 or call 911.
- UPDATE: Missing Boaz boy found safe; child porn suspect in custody
- Boaz man facing child porn, sex abuse charges
- UPDATE: Missing teenager found safe
- Authorities locate missing Boaz woman
- UPDATE: Missing girl near Birmingham found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Bessemer man found safe
- Update: 23-month-old found safe, suspect captured
- Boaz couple charged in production of child porn, others charged for hindering their prosecution
- Boaz manhunt suspect found asleep in lake house
- Jackson County sheriff: Missing pregnant teen mom, child found safe