Bo Nix is going into AT&T Stadium with a game plan. Coach Gus Malzahn told media this week, the game plan will be something Bo is comfortable with. The team is prepared to help Nix out any way they can.
Nix feels confident but opened up about the struggles of being one of the young guys on the team. Nix said he has to lead carefully, not wanting to step on any upper classman's toes. He says if he's asked to help, he doesn't hesitate.
- Bo Nix on being a leader on Auburn
- Auburn wins!
- Jarrett Stidham leaving Auburn
- Auburn board picks interim leader after Steven Leath resigns as president
- Auburn takes down in-state rival Alabama at Auburn Arena
- Auburn senior Malik Dunbar after Auburn's win over Kentucky
- Alabama & Auburn Start Bowl Practice
- Recap of Auburn's A-Day
- Gus Malzahn Staying at Auburn
- Lady Bulldogs power past Auburn