BOSTON (AP) - Jordan Binnington stopped 39 shots, and Ryan O'Reilly and David Perron scored for St. Louis on Thursday night to give the Blues a 2-1 victory over the Boston Bruins and a 3-2 lead in the Stanley Cup Final.
The Blues have won two straight since a 7-2 loss at home and return to St. Louis with a chance to clinch the first NHL championship in franchise history.
Game 6 is Sunday night.
The Bruins were lifted by the return of captain Zdeno Chara, who left Game 4 dripping blood after taking a deflected puck off his face. He wore a full-face shield on his helmet, but was unable to provide more than an emotional boost.
- Blues beat Bruins 2-1, lead Stanley Cup final 3-2
- Blues beat Bruins 4-2 to knot Stanley Cup Final at 2-2
- Havoc fall 3-2 in game 2 of President's Cup Finals
- North American trio beats Morocco to host 2026 World Cup
- Sikalis sends Havoc to the Presidents Cup Finals
- Havoc fall 3-2 in OT to Rail Yard Dawgs
- Oklahoma tops Alabama 3-2 in the Women's College World Series
- Arkansas beats Heimlich, Beavers 4-1 in CWS finals opener
- Raptors take NBA Finals opener, beat Warriors 118-109
- Sexton leads Alabama's 2nd-half surge to beat No. 16 Auburn