HOOVER, Ala. (AP) - An Alabama-based company that creates dental implant products has announced a $2 million expansion that's expected to create 60 jobs.
Al.com reports BioHorizons, headquartered in Hoover, currently employs 190 people and says the new jobs will cover manufacturing, quality, distribution, and research and product development openings, with the average salary projected at $50,000.
The Hoover City Council has approved almost $60,000 in tax incentives for the expansion, which will reconfigure the building.
BioHorizons was founded in Birmingham in 1994 and has a second facility in Oceanside, California.
- BioHorizons announces $2M expansion, 60 new jobs
- Mazda Toyota prepares job announcements for Huntsville expansion
- Report: 60 percent of security jobs vacant at Alabama prison
- Boeing completes Huntsville missile seeker expansion; adds 70 new jobs
- Toyota manufacturing plant expansion to bring 450 new jobs
- Ford recalls 2M pickup trucks; seat belts can cause fires
- GE Appliances announces $115 million expansion to Decatur plant
- BAE Systems announces $45 million expansion in Huntsville
- Hyundai expansion in Montgomery
- Gov. Ivey announces I-565 widening to 6 lanes, Browns Ferry Road expansion