The Bikers For Trump organization rallied in Scottsboro encouraging people to vote Judge Roy Moore for U.S. Senate.
They believe if Moore is elected U.S Senate, it'll help President Donald Trump when making decisions in the White House.
Though President Trump didn't formally endorse Judge Roy Moore, Chris Cox with The Bikers For Trump still decided to support Moore.
"In so many ways he has, he's come out and it has been very clear that a vote for a Democrat would certainly not help his agenda," said Trump.
Cox tells me he believes the sex allegations against Roy Moore are false.
"How long has he been in office and how many times have he's ran for office and we have not heard anything. These allegations came out with Hilary Clinton's lawyer standing by him. This is dirty politics," Moore said.
Many women who support Roy Moore expressed their concerns and said he's an honerable man.
"We have worked with him and have been on the campaign trail with him. Sat in church next to him," said Frances Taylor with The Alabama Federal of Republican Women.
"We do not need a man who is not in support of our 2nd amendment rights," said Christi Gibson who supports Roy Moore.
Only two people against Roy Moore showed up to protest the rally.
Jenni Carter said she's not voting for Moore. It has nothing to do with him being Republican.
"It's the fact that he's a liar. He hides behind his bible and goes behind his moral principals," Jenni Carter. Carter said the accusations are what bothers her the most.
"I have two daughter that were one time 14-years-years old. I can't imagine what these 14-years-olds have to deal with. He abuses his power," Carter said.
The Bikers For Trump also plan to rally in Birmingham next Sunday.
- Bikers For Trump Rally for Roy Moore in Scottsboro
- Woman arrested in Scottsboro hotel
- Roy Moore drops defamation lawsuit
- Meningococcus reported at Scottsboro Junior High School
- Scottsboro woman charged in Sunday afternoon shooting
- Scottsboro City Schools employees targeted by scammers
- Apartment fire kills three in Scottsboro
- Scottsboro community honors tree before it's removed
- Two arrested on drug charges in Scottsboro
- Conviction, death sentence upheld for Scottsboro man