Bids for repairs at three Florence schools have been approved.
The Times Daily reports the school board approved a bid of 1.5 million dollars for repairs and renovations at three schools.
Nearly 18-thousand was approved for a heating and air conditioning system for the Harlan School gymnsaium, almost a million dollars was approved for roofing at Burrell Slater center, and nearly 500-thousand for replacing flooring and renovating the bathrooms at Weeden Elementary School.
- Bids approved for Florence school repairs
- Florence School board approves buying 1.5 acres
- Florence fire trucks approved to be built
- Model Schools contract approved
- Marshall County road project approved, open for bids
- State board approves request for cancer center in Florence
- Jackson County Schools agrees to pay $58,000 for emergency repairs
- Florence Burglar Arrested
- Florence student arrested for bringing a gun to school
- Florence mural depicts President Trump and dead school children