The two men that robbed the First National Bank in Bridgeport on Friday are still on the run.
Archie Lee Williams, 41, and an unidentified male were seen driving away from the bank in a dark colored Chevrolet Colorado pick-up truck.
Police later found the truck by County Line Roday 206 in Bridgeport, only half a mile from the bank.
Police believe they are traveling on foot. Neighbors say Highway 206 leads to the freeway, so they think the two men caught a ride out of the state.
"Ain't nothing but one way there unless someone came through and picked them up," said James Wade, witness to the robbery.
These men are thought to be armed and dangerous.
If you know anything about the suspects, contact Jackson County Sheriff's Office, Bridgeport Police, FBI, or your local police department.
- Bank robbers still on the run
- Decatur police searching for bank robber
- Mobile bank robber's note to teller included his home address
- Huntsville police looking for serial robber
- Huntsville Serial Robber Victims Speak Out
- Huntsville police searching for cell store robber
- Convicted robber escapes, recaptured in Decatur
- Cops quickly catch confessed Subway robber in Ardmore
- Help police find armed robbers after shots fired in Athens
- Jackson County Sheriff’s Office seeks Skyline store armed robber