A judge will not lower the bail set for a former University of North Alabama football player charged with murder.
21 year old Khadedryck Todd is charged with beating 21 year old Anthony Coleman.
It happened April 2nd in a convenience store parking lot. Coleman died 10 days later from his injuries.
Todd is also charged with hitting a woman and marijuana possession.
- Bail not lowered for former UNA football player
- Former UNA football player indicted on murder charge
- UNA basketball players receive top honors
- UNA and JSU football renew their rivalry
- Westminster Christian Academy football forming future football players
- Former UNA player's brother charged in death investigation
- Court upholds Georgia city's cash bail policy
- Judge rules Cullman County bail system discriminatory
- UNA lineman kicked off football team after assault arrest
- UNA: Students would pay for new football stadium