Photo Gallery 2 Images
The Madison County Sheriff's Office wants help identifying a suspect accused of passing counterfeit money at Walgreens and Dollar General in Meridianville.
The sheriff's office says the incident happened on Nov. 20.
Anyone with information is asked to call 256-533-8841.
- Authorities want help identifying man accused of passing fake cash at Meridianville stores
- Meridianville man killed in crash near Montgomery
- Man stabbed during argument in Meridianville
- Meridianville man dies in Huntsville crash
- Jeep overturns on Meridianville road
- Huntsville police charge man with murder in Meridianville man's death
- New principal named for Meridianville Middle School
- Meridianville Bottom Road closed for three days
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities restores power to Meridianville
- Meridianville home floods after drain overflows