7 p.m. Thursday UPDATE: Alabama State Troopers say Katherine Bonilla has been found.
Birmingham police want help finding a 13-year-old girl reported missing.
Authorities say she may be traveling with a 19-year-old man. She was last seen Tuesday night in Birmingham.
The Birmingham ABC-affiliated station, 33/40, reports Bonilla may be in danger.
If you have information about her whereabouts, call Birmingham police at (205) 254-7777 or call 911.
- UPDATE: Authorities find missing Birmingham girl
- UPDATE: Missing girl near Birmingham found safe
- Update: Authorities find missing 81-year-old Alabama man
- UPDATE: Authorities find missing 10-year-old in Crenshaw County
- Authorities find missing 17-year-old boy
- Bullets hit Birmingham's Topgolf
- Authorities locate missing child
- Police find remains of Paighton Houston, missing from Birmingham bar since Dec. 20
- Amber Alert expanded for a missing Birmingham girl in 'extreme danger;' 2 questioned
- CrimeStoppers, Gov. Ivey offer reward in case of missing Birmingham girl