Etowah County authorities have located a woman with dementia who disappeared after leaving a Southside home.
Deputies say Bonnie Marshall, 72, was previously seen leaving a home on River Hills Circle in the Southside area.
She was found minutes after authorities issued an alert.
- Authorities locate woman with dementia
- Authorities locate missing Boaz woman
- Authorities locate missing child
- Jackson County authorities searching for missing woman
- Marshall County authorities look for missing woman
- Authorities ask for more help finding missing Haleyville woman
- Cook Out opens first Huntsville location
- All missing Marshall County teens located
- Alabama LGBTQ group closes all locations unexpectedly
- Amazon to locate distribution center near Birmingham