State authorities renewed their call for help finding a missing Haleyville woman who has been missing for more than three months.
Jessica Lee Ann Hamby, 24, was last seen leaving her home Jan. 2.
Investigators said, they are executing search warrants in hopes it will give them the evidence they need to make a break in the case.
Hamby's father, Keith said, "Hell. It's been a roller coaster ride of emotions. Her babies want to know where their momma's at. Jessie had a lot of people that loved her."
Hamby is 5'2" and 125 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes. Authorities did not release any other details about where she may have gone, but said multiple agencies are investigating her disappearance.
Keith said, his daughter left a voluntary detox program at Lakeland Community Hospital back in January. A friend dropped her off and she hasn't been seen since.
"It could happen to you. It could happen to you just like it happened to me, her momma, her sister, and her kids," Keith said.
Anyone with information about her location can is asked to contact the Haleyville Police Department at 205-486-5201, the Alabama State Bureau of Investigation at 256-436-1344 or the 25th Judicial Circuit District Attorney’s Office at 205-921-7403.
- Authorities ask for more help finding missing Haleyville woman
- Fighting to keep Haleyville's hospital
- Haleyville's hospital close to remaining open permanently
- Haleyville woman pronounced dead after crash in Franklin County
- Authorities locate missing Boaz woman
- Authorities find missing 17-year-old boy
- UPDATE: Authorities find missing Birmingham girl
- Jackson County authorities searching for missing woman
- Marshall County authorities look for missing woman
- Authorities locate missing child