A Morgan County man suspected of breaking into vehicles is now in jail.
Daniel Price, 32, of Somerville is charged with unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle, a Class C felony.
The Morgan County Sheriff's Office says Price broke into someone's vehicle in late October, stole items inside and then tried to sell those stolen items.
Price was arrested on Dec. 3 and is being held at the Morgan County Jail on a $2,500 bond.
- Authorities arrest Morgan County man suspected of breaking into vehicle
- Two arrested following vehicle pursuit, foot chase in Morgan County
- Two suspects arrested for Morgan County burglaries; third suspect sought
- 2 suspects arrested after high-speed chase in Morgan County
- Morgan County Sheriff's deputies arrest Florence man driving in a stolen vehicle
- Madison County sheriff looking for vehicle break-in suspect
- Limestone County sheriff seeks multiple vehicle break-in suspects
- Man arrested after reports of vehicle break-ins
- Police arrest man for vehicle break-ins in South Huntsville
- Three arrested in Morgan County meth bust