On a night when Auburn commit Asa Martin rushed for 379 yards and three touchdowns, former Scottsboro quarterback Bo Nix returned to North Alabama and put on a show of his own, leading Pinson Valley to a 51-50 double overtime win over top ranked Austin thanks to 371 yards passing and seven touchdowns.
Austin's loss to Pinson Valley was a sign of things to come for North Alabama teams. Colbert Heights, Sylvania, Fyffe and Cherokee all saw their seaons end in the quarterfinals.
- Austin falls in double OT on rough night for North AL teams
- Havoc fall 3-2 in OT to Rail Yard Dawgs
- Huntsville outlasts Knoxville in OT
- Decatur residents dealing with rough weather once again
- Alabama beats Georgia 26-23 in OT for title
- Wheelchair basketball team excelling in North Alabama
- AL search & rescue team trains for emergency scenarios in Guntersville
- Austin High Stadium Makes History
- North AL natives competing for playing time at Auburn
- AL Republican Gubernatorial Debate