Auburn's offensive coordinator, Kenny Dillingham, is leaving the program after just one season. Yahoo Sports first reported that Dillingham will be heading to Florida State to take over as the OC there under new head coach Mike Norvell.
Prior to his one season at Auburn as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach, Dillingham served on Norvell's staff at Memphis and Arizone State.
This is the second straight year, Gus Malzahn will need to find a new offensive coordinator. Dillingham will not coach Auburn during the Outback Bowl.
- Auburn's offensive coordinator Kenny Dillingham leaving for OC job at Florida State
- Kenny Dillingham Named New Auburn Offensive Coordinator
- Offensive Coordinator Chip Lindsey to leave Auburn's football program
- Chad Morris named Offensive Coordinator at Auburn
- Alabama promotes Mike Locksley to offensive coordinator
- Jarrett Stidham leaving Auburn
- Joey Gatewood Leaves Auburn
- Alabama's OC named Maryland's Head Coach
- Buffalo Bills Hire Alabama's Brian Daboll as New Offensive Coordinator
- Auburn hires new offensive line coach