Auburn's Chuma Okeke underwent surgery on his torn ACL in his left knee Tuesday down in Pensacola, Florida. The sophomore has his knee repaired by Dr. Andrews. Head Coach Bruce Pearl told Paul Finebaum Okeke was doing well after his surgery.
Okeke went down hard on last Friday when Auburn played top seed North Carolina. He will miss the rest of this season with this injury.
- Auburn's Chuma Okeke undergoes surgery on torn ACL
- Auburn Basketball star Chuma Okeke Declares for 2019 NBA Draft
- Orlando Magic pick up Auburn forward Chuma Okeke in NBA draft
- Auburn gymnast undergoes surgery on both knees
- Jalen Hurts undergoes ankle surgery
- Vols' Lamonte Turner undergoes another shoulder surgery
- Harper, Okeke lead No. 12 Auburn to 90-71 win over Alabama
- Woman undergoes two surgeries after Florence police dog bites her
- Melania Trump undergoes kidney surgery at Walter Reed medical center